Arusha City Tour
With the help of an Alkanjaoi Tours and Safari Guide, you will start a city tour in Arusha. Tanzania’s safari capital, Arusha City, is situated in the north of the country. This settlement is situated in the Great Rift Valley on a plateau between the Tarangire National Park, Mount Kilimanjaro, Lake Manyara, the Serengeti Plains, and the Ngorongoro Crater.
Arusha is a small town with magnificent views of the formidable Mount Kilimanjaro that is hidden in the shadow of Mount Meru. The northern safari circuit, which includes the Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Lake Manyara, Tarangire, and Arusha National Park, passes via Arusha, which is larger than Dar es Salaam. Arusha National Park is the park that is the closest to this city. Your journey to the renowned parks in northern Tanzania is likely to begin here.
The “city of tourists” is another name for Arusha City. If you’re looking for a better spot to take a walk or take a city tour, Arusha is the best choice.
Among the many activities you can do are, to name a few
- A visit to the central market to learn different African spices, vegetable and fruits.
- Drive to the Cultural Heritage Centre for shopping
- A trip to the Uhuru monument to see and learn about a mark of the Arusha Declaration as well as a symbol representing the freedom of the Tanzanian people.
- For people who are curious about various snake species, a trip to a snake park like Meserani Snake Park is recommended.
- A trip to the Arusha Museum to learn about the colonial and post-colonial histories of the city
Your guide will take you on foot back to the lodge after all the excursions and memorable experiences of the day